Le Vie di Trapani


Rates vary according to season, the apartment and the number of people. The following table shows the indicative rates.

Type Minimum Maximum
APARTMENT FOR 2 PEOPLE € 50,00 € 90,00
APARTMENT FOR 3 PEOPLE € 70,00 € 120,00
APARTMENT FOR 4 PEOPLE € 90,00 € 180,00

Services include

-Linen / towels;

-Household cleaning: early week, mid-week (for stays of at least seven days) and final cleaning;

-Digital Television;

-Hot-cold air conditioning in all rooms;

-Parking nearby (free and paid); -wifii:

Among the services on demand

-Additional washing (price: Euro 10.00 per person);

-Extra cleaning for stays of less than seven days (price: Euro 20.00 per apartment);

-service transfer from / to airport (surcharge);

-car rental service fee;

-children aged between 3 and 10 years: supplement of 10 € per night (in bed);

-children under the age of 3 years: free stay (not taking advantage of additional beds);

-in the period of August reservations for one night and a guest at the discretion of management;


-Arrival: from 12:00;

-Departure: before 10:00;

-Pets are not allowed;

General conditions of discounts

-periodi long: 10% discount if booking for four people;

Payment Terms

– Payment: confirmation of booking with a deposit of 30% of total by bank transfer, the remaining 70% (by bank transfer before arrival or cash upon arrival or by credit card):

-for last-minute reservations you can confirm without any previous payment, sending the number of the credit card as a guarantee;

– Delivery of apartments require a deposit which will be returned after an inventory.

Cancellation conditions

The management reserves the right to decide the penalty to be applied for the non-submission or cancellation of reservations within 10 days of the date of arrival.

Tourist tax

The city of Trapani has established an amount from 1.00 to 3.00 per person and per night up to a maximum of 5 nights. The tourist tax has validity anual excluding the periods January 10 / March 20 and November 1 / December 20. Click here

immagine carta

Share this...
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn